Register for Avalon Wolves SPRING Cheer
Let’s Go Wolves! We are now accepting registrations for the SPRING 2017 season of Avalon Wolves Cheer! Participants must be zoned for Timber Creek High School or East River High School. (University and Lake Nona HS accepted also). If the registrant did not cheer with the Avalon Wolves during the Fall 2016 season, they may still register, provided they do NOT cheer on an All-Star team or other non school-based cheer team.
- Practices: 1-2 a week at Timber Creek High School (or an indoor/outdoor location to be determined). Day(s) TBA
- Season: Starts mid-January with competitions in April
- Cost: $125. This includes a loaner uniform and 2 competitions. Additional costs include a midriff (same as fall 2016) and supplies (shoes, possible bow, etc). *$50 of total collected is a non-refundable deposit. No refunds available after first practice date (January 2017)
- Competitions: 2 competitions – most likely 4/22 @ UCF and 4/23 @ Kissimmee Civic Center. (Just as in the fall – expect mandatory practices before any competition)
- Paperwork: we will need everyone to fill out a paper registration (link below) & submit payment of $125. If you did not cheer with us in the fall of 2016, we also need a copy of a birth certificate.
- Participants: Current 4th graders – Pop Warner league age 16 ( aged 16 or younger as of 7/31/2016). Open to new and returning cheerleaders.
- Team: Maximum of 30 per team. First come (with full payment) – first placed. The Avalon Wolves Cheer Director will make the final decision about team placement based on the age criteria set forth by Pop Warner.
Orlando, FL 32828
**Make all checks payable to: A.P.T.C.Y.S.**
*$50 of total collected is a non-refundable deposit. No refunds available after first practice date (January 2017)
Please email Cheer Coordinator with any questions – AvalonCheer@gmail.com
• 2017-spring-cheer-reg PDF
• 2017-spring-cheer-reg Word
Learn more about Avalon Wolves Cheer