Register for Avalon Wolves SPRING Cheer
Let’s Go Wolves! We are now accepting registrations for the SPRING season of Avalon Wolves Cheer! Participants must be zoned for Timber Creek High School or East River High School. (University and Lake Nona HS accepted also). If the registrant did not cheer with the Avalon Wolves during the Fall season, they may still register, provided they do NOT cheer on an All-Star team or other non school-based cheer team.
- Practices: 2-3 days a week at Timber Creek High School (or an indoor/outdoor location to be determined). Thurs/Saturday before spring break, adding Tuesdays after spring break
- Season: Starts mid-January with competitions in April & May
- Cost: $195. This includes a loaner uniform and 2 competitions.
Additional costs include a uniform rental fee, competition midriff/crop top (purchase on own – same as one used in fall) and cheer supplies (bloomers, shoes, possible bow, etc). *$50 of total collected is a non-refundable deposit. No refunds available after first practice date (January 2018)
- Competitions: 2 competitions –
April 21: FCDA Nationals at the CFE Arena on UCF’s campus
May 5: The Finale Cheer and Dance Championship at the Prime F. Osborn III Convention Center in Jacksonville, FL
**Parents are responsible for transportation**
(Just as in the fall – expect mandatory practices before any competition)
- Paperwork: we will need everyone to fill out a paper registration (link below) & submit payment. If you did not cheer with us in the fall, we also need a copy of a birth certificate.
- Participants: Current 3rd graders – Pop Warner league age 16 ( aged 16 or younger as of 7/31). Open to new and returning cheerleaders.
- Team: Maximum of 30 per team. First come (with full payment) – first placed. The Avalon Wolves Cheer Director will make the final decision about team placement based on the age criteria set forth by Pop Warner.
Orlando, FL 32828
**Make all checks payable to: A.P.T.C.Y.S.**
Credit Card payments add 3% service fee
*$50 of total collected is a non-refundable deposit. No refunds available after first practice date
Please email Cheer Coordinator with any questions – AvalonCheer@gmail.com
Click for Google Doc
or find it on our Facebook page
Learn more about Avalon Wolves Cheer