Pre-registration for 2018 season begins now thru Saturday Oct 21, 2017. $50 non-refundable fee due with pre-registration form in order to secure your athlete’s spot for the 2018 season of Avalon Wolves Football & Cheer.
Form: 2018 Avalon Pre-Registration form – word doc
2018 Avalon Pre-Registration form- pdf
♦ NEW registration procedure this season due to changes at the National Pop Warner level.
♦ Avalon Wolves Open Registration MAY 1st
List of 2017 Fall Season Forms and Policies
The following list of documents are required for each athlete.
Scroll down for links to PRINT needed documents.
- Original 2017 Pop Warner Physical Fitness & Medical History Form.
**Physical must have been completed in 2017.** (Must be on Pop Warner Physical Form. Original form, NO copies)
- Original 2017 Pop Warner Participant Contract and Parental Consent Form – signed by parent and athlete
- Avalon Wolves Parent and Player Code of Conduct – signed by parent and athlete
- 3 Copies of 2016-2017 Final Report Card (Must be full year report card with no information cut off)
- Wallet size picture
- Copy of Birth Certificate
- Registration Fee of $250 – Balance paid in full. Pay online with a credit card**, cash or checks made out to A.P.T.C.Y.S.
- 3 copies of the 2017 Pop Warner Absentee Form (Please only fill in child’s name, then sign)
- Cheer Only – 2017 Uniform Agreement
- Cheer Only – cheerleader info sheet
2016 info: To register/create an account click the SIGN UP link on the home page
To review payments on your account click the MY ACCOUNT tab
** To make a payment on your account, click the MAKE PAYMENT tab
Click below to PRINT necessary documents
PRINT THESE FORMS
(You can also download Pop Warner forms from the national website )
For Adult Volunteers (18+)
This is for coaches, team parents, board members and other volunteers as requested by the Board or Pop Warner. Not needed for Jr. Coaches or Volunteers under 18.
**Coming soon: Avalon Cheer Jr. Coach agreement
Policies & Procedures
** 2017 Avalon Wolves Spring Cheer **
Spring Cheer teams begin practicing in January